1. Raise awareness of global and diverse societies.
2. Collaborate with partner schools from overseas to bring awareness about international students.
3. Create a comfortable space full of flowers and greenery on the campus.
4. Collaboration with local community.
5. Develop practical English skills of participating students.
Let's renew the flowers in the "Diversity Square" of the Faculty of Engineering!
Date: morning of June 23rd (Friday)
Participants: Everybody is welcome!
English Lunch Chat Participants (Japanese and Foreign students) and 2nd grade students of the Okitama Agricultural High School will also attend.
On the following link you can see pictures about the Diversity Square project (you can change the page to English as well).